Special message dedicated to Dana, my scrap e-friend fom San Diego (US). She doesn't speak french and that's why this message is especially for her if she decided to come back on my blog. Her blog : http://vickery-vous.blogspot.com/
Petit message pour Dana, ma scrapcopinaute, qui habite San Diego (us). Comme elle ne parle pas (encore) le français, je lui adresse ce petit coucou dans sa langue si elle repasse.
Son blog http://vickery-vous.blogspot.com/
Et pour la pensée du jour :
Le bonheur le plus doux est celui qu'on partage. (Jacques Delille)
Hapiness is unique when shared.
26 juin 2008
SPECIAL DEDICACE TO DANA
Libellés : Actu
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
3 commentaires:
Hello Friend! Oh my gosh! I am so touched and honored you would dedicate an entry to me! You are amazingly sweet and soooo talented :) I will be happy to see you anytime and will create a link to your blog off of mine! That way I can get a quick link to you :) Thanks again! I can't tell you how sweet you are :)
HAVE A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY!! Make sure you blog all about it for us to hear how terrific it was!
Coucou, je suis passée lire ta pensée du jour. Est-ce ton anniversaire? Si c'est bien le cas j'espère que tu as passé une journée superbe.
Enregistrer un commentaire